UK based diesel generator manufacturer Welland Power accepted the Queens Award for enterprise from Mr Toby Dennis, Lord-Lieutenant and High Sheriff – Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II representative in the UK county of Lincolnshire.
The event was attended by various groups, including all members of staff, key suppliers such as Stamford AVK and Diperk as well as some key customers.
The Queen’s Award is valid for five years from the award date and organisations will benefit from:
- flying the Queen’s Award flag at their principal premises,
- use of the Emblem on their stationery, advertising and goods. Commemorative articles can be given to employees
- global recognition and added commercial value for your business
- an edge over the competition and new business opportunities
- a boost to your staff morale and company pride
The business has released a full article covering the award on its website, www.wellandpower.net